Knitting Kneedles

Monday, June 27, 2005

Un-knitting related.

I absolutely HATE fighting with people. Hate hate hate it. But more so, I hate it when I get into an argument with someone and they make me feel like I'm wrong for having my opinion of something or for not letting me voice my opinion.

I got into an argument tonight with my best friend and said something to him that I do regret. However, I'm very hurt that he accused me of 1) needing to take my Celexa because I was trying to explain why I felt the way I did about something and 2) talked about our conversation with someone else, then repeated to me what that other person said, which was hurtful to me. If someone is going to talk about me, so be it. Whatever. Just don't tell me about it, and for the love of all that is holy, I definitely don't want to hear what they said. I take things way too personally and get hurt VERY easily. I'd just rather never know.

I've apologized for saying the thing I regret saying. However, I don't know where this will leave us in our relationship.