Knitting Kneedles

Friday, July 01, 2005

Holy cow!

Myself and the girls went to dinner tonight at the Cracker Barrel. We're eating and talking and having a nice time. Kenny's home asleep.

Then our waitress comes up and says "Oh, about your ticket? It's taken care of. There was a guy who wanted to take care of that for you, as well as the tip." *BLINK* WHAT?!?!?!?!?! So I ask her 700 thousand bajillion questions. Was he alone? What'd he look like? Was he cute? Apparently he'd already left. And was cute. Her face lit up when I asked her that. So I'm all "Hrm.. a cute guy, who was alone, and tall, apparently about 6 feet, paid for MY dinner while I was out with my kids???? Then I started thinking what if it were a rapist? What if he put a tracking device on my car and was going to follow me around or something? Then I thought that was a bit much, so I put that out of my mind...well, the tracking device part anyway LOL. I did watch out when I went to my car, and watched to make sure no one followed me home. No one did. I called my mom while we were still eating and told her. Her words? "Be careful going to your car." Apparently that must be where I get that thinking from. Anyway... how sweet is that that some stranger paid for our dinner??? I wonder if he's into ugly fat chics with kids, or just some nice guy. :)