Knitting Kneedles

Friday, July 01, 2005

Sugar n Cream cotton

Can I just say how much I dread knitting with sugar n cream cotton? It makes me want to break my arms off and grow new ones to just even think about it. Yet I have promised both my kids tanks in what they want and they both chose this type of yarn. I figure I can sacrifice just this once for them.... :)

Finally found the digital camera. Here are some pictures....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my progress on tank number one.... still a long hand-aching ways to go :)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Booga bag posing by herself. Yeah, this ones a girl :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Niff posing with Booga.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jessie posing with Booga.

I did not pose with Booga. But I did pose with my posers...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's it for now. :)