Knitting Kneedles

Thursday, August 18, 2005

*Insert good topic here*

I am *still* working on that darned J*A*K*E blanket. I don't feel like I will ever finish it LOL. I have also printed out some patterns to have my go at toe up socks. I've never made those before, and the toe is the part I hate the most (even though I don't hate it, really) so I figured what better way to get past it than to start with it. We'll see how it goes :)

Today is day #10 of my life change. I haven't lost a single pound, which I'm told is ok. WITH WHO? NOT ME! Apparently it's ok with everyone else though. But one pound would have been nice. *sigh* I'm still sticking with it and making sure I eat right, healthy, and take care of myself. I figure, 30 days to form a habit, so I have 20 more to go before my body is in the habit of eating the right things rather than hamburgers, french fries, tacos (oh, the tacos...can't they be made with something besides tortillas but that tastes exactly like a tortilla???)...etc. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll notice something though.

Well, off to spend the evening with the kiddos :)