Knitting Kneedles

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I hate the flu

I came home from work Tuesday night feeling like utter poo poo. Like I'd been run over by a truck, then the truck backed up over me. I woke up Wednesday morning to get ready for work. Not a chance. Called in, and felt like the truck victim again. Nothing stayed down, so I was afraid to eat anything. Thought it would just be a quick 24 hour thing, but woke up this morning and was even worse. 4 in the a.m. had me in a meeting with the porcelain people and calling in sick shortly after that. Today, still having the truck victim feeling, and now my vision is blurry and I have zero energy. I tried to knit, but that just made me feel sicker. How sad :( I do have the best hubby though. I asked him to go get me some chicken noodle soup and ginger ale, and he immediately put on his shoes and a few minutes later was out the door. When he got home, he made me some right away, and guess what! It stayed where it was supposed to. And the ginger ale is complete heaven. I'm hoping to be at work tomorrow.