Knitting Kneedles

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's done :)

It's not perfect, but it's done, and I'm quite pleased with myself. I even went to take a picture of this wee little sock to share with you, and just as I was about to clicky the camera.... the batteries died! So, the picture will have to wait.

There was a bit of a mistake. Somehow I got the needles messed up and I did the toe in the wrong spot. But I think you could only tell if you 1) Knew what you were looking for and 2) Made up the pattern :) As long as I do the other toe the same way, everything's all good. And it actually doesn't look too bad. The decrease marks are just on the top and bottom instead of on each side of the toe LOL. Oh well. Live and learn. And the kitchener stitch is something I've not yet mastered. I know how to do it, thank goodness, but hopefully it will just improve with time. :)

Thanks Mim, can't wait to show ya the finished product :)

Good night!