Knitting Kneedles

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Mim, this one's for you if you read this

Or if anyone else can help, that works too :)

I ended up starting over on my baby sock found at Mim's Basic Baby Sock because I just didn't like the way it was turning out, plus I dropped a stitch a kazillion rows back and it just was easier. Anyway, it was the toes that I wasn't liking, because apparently I don't know how to do a wedge toe, yet I thought I did. Can you help me figure that one out?

Thanks! :) By the way, I REALLY love this sock. I'm doing it in Lorna's Laces in a colorway I am unsure of because I left the wrapper at the yarn store when I was using their ball winder and swift :( It's very pretty though, with peach, pink, and purple :) I have fallen in love with Lorna's Laces. I plan to make lots of these baby socks for my own little munchkin because I love the way they turn out (even though I only got to the toe on the first one before ripping it out LOL). I like that the cuff is tight enough to keep the sock on, but that the foot is fat enough fore a baby foot. :)