Knitting Kneedles

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Merry Christmas to ME!

I must say congrats to Isela belatedly. Not belatedly on purpose, mind you, but because I found out that I WAS WRONG! I had my little "What is the sexy of my baby" contest, and EVERYONE guessed that it was a boy when really I thought it was a girl, and even the doctor thought it was a girl. Well, after yesterday's ultrasound, it is CLEARLY not a girl! So, Isela, congrats! You win some yarn! I have a new favorite sock yarn that I'm prizing you with, but you most likely won't get it until after Christmas. And it might not really be "new" as in new to the whole world, but it's a newer one to me, as I've never used it :) I hope you like it as much as I do.

Here is Matthew Asa :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

****EDIT**** I can't seem to make the picture bigger so you can see :( If anyone knows how, I'd be much abliged!